I get 'cross

My journal of cyclocross
Follow Me

Lift



By  CJ Boom     19:56     
I read in Simon Burney's CX book that one should lift your bike, as weight training, lift it in the same way as you would over a hurdle.

So I've been doing 20 min runs, coming back, nicely loosened up and bashing out 2 sets of 20 reps, each side.
I've been trying to keep the technique of the movement, working from a good solid core.
But unlike in a race, lifting the bike as high as a could. Just to work the muscles good time and trying to enable progression.

If I can handle 40 lifts, until my bike feels like a feather then a stupid hurdles every lap for 10 laps is a piece of cake.
I look like a flipping loser
/*

About CJ Boom

*/

4 comments:

  1. I can imagine how this makes you feel like a loser. I've been pool running now for weeks...

    ReplyDelete
  2. POOL RUNNING! That is a good idea

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sod how it looks ... if it works then just do it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pool running with a cross bike on your shoulder. Yes!





    A Bad Idea™

    ReplyDelete