I get 'cross

My journal of cyclocross
Follow Me

Cycling books - trumps and mountains



By  CJ Boom     13:03     


Sorry, many months since I sat down to write.
I've been busy, cycling and procrastinating over on Instagram.


I did manage to put together the text for this book which melds the brilliant drawings of Nigel Peake with mountains we all strive to conquer.
There is a mix of European legends, American classics and Columbian monsters.
It is bound using a special glue that will enable you to detach the pages should you wish. The pages are designed to fit nicely in a 11 x 14 inch frame and printed on lovely art paper.
Shortlist magazine found it entertaining.

Buy the book here


I also pulled a few lines together to sit beneath Rupert Smissen's wonderful illustrations in a new game; Cycle Stars.
I love trump card games and I love this game, it works well with the other game I wrote the text for; Battle of the Bikes (also with lovely illustrations).



Buy Cycle Stars Game here 

Buy Battle of the Bikes Game here

/*

About CJ Boom

*/

No comments:

Post a Comment