I get 'cross

My journal of cyclocross
Follow Me

The Hills Are Dead



By  CJ Boom     09:25    Labels: 
27th January 17:22
From: Julian Cunnington
To: All Staff
Subject:
I'm giving up racing because lets be honest I'm just not good enough anymore.
i try and kick
i try and sneak
but i just simply get dropped
my old age has caught up with me and i'm finally realizing it
i'm crushed
-
Monday 30th January 21:40
I will be training tuesday evening after work, South London hilly route. Probably make 3 or 4 runs up Low cross wood ( the hill climb ascent), bring your road bike, crampons and a tincture of finest ale for afters.
See you there.
P.S. Do not accept fraudulent E-mails written in my name. I am neither finished, worried about the coming season, washed out, crippled, training for a triathlon, contacting sportivos online, accepting praise from no-lucks, no-hopers or no-marks, courting cantilevers or re-greasing my Red b/bracket.
I'm off to watch Rastamouse on CBBs
love
Julian Cunnington
Sales Associate

30th January 22:14
I didn't realise it may have been an infiltration in the system. and silly me having contacted British Cycling and cancelling your racing Licence and signing you up for the new Saga Holidays Vet team.
G

--------------
Footnote
1st Feb 09:23
P.P.S - JC is planning a covert, renegade, undercover hill climb challenge up Low Cross Wood. Early March. That is all I could translate from his wire to Ben. Will update when I know more.
CJ
/*

About CJ Boom

*/

No comments:

Post a Comment