I get 'cross

My journal of cyclocross
Follow Me

Happy New Christmas, Merry Year



By  CJ Boom     14:26     

Thank-you. This is me being delighted at squirting a can of cream on top of a yukky hot chocolate I bought at the Bradford National Trophy.
Now imagine if I am pleased with that, think about how happy I get when people write on my blog.

So...
Gem Atkinson
Mr Annoymous
Chr15
Pablo Jerez
Simon E
Andy Waterman
Kevin Vicious
Stefan Rohner
Martin
Phips
Stu
Alex Murray
Aaron Abitia

Lancewrite

Tao


Thank-you. Merry Christmas to everyone. Go ride your bikes
/*

About CJ Boom

*/

8 comments:

  1. nice portrait Claire. happy days to all! and happy new year! xx S.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agree, that's a lovely picture. Thanks for blogging Boom, have enjoyed popping in to follow your 'adventures'.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yup, x3, lovely portrait!
    Have a great Christmas and a happy 2011.
    And here's to more cake reports!

    ReplyDelete
  4. All the best for 2011 M. Boom.

    ReplyDelete
  5. merry chrimbo dude, keep up the excellent humorous log posts... and keep rippin things up in 2011! hopefully catch u soon

    gem

    ReplyDelete
  6. And a belated Happy Chrimbo to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the shoutout...and Happy New Year from the central coast of California, where it has been raining hard for days on end so not too much cycling. I do like your blog lots and check it often.

    ReplyDelete
  8. fab photo shoot - love the cake and posts, did I mention I like cake, but not without training first it's the rules...

    ReplyDelete