I get 'cross

My journal of cyclocross
Follow Me

Cash, diamond rings, swimming pools



By  CJ Boom     13:49     


After @Andywaterman showed me this video on holiday I been obsessed with the song, shame I'm about two years too late to this party. The video aired in August 2012 and appeared, apparently on a few Hot Things of 2012 type lists.
I like it because Dena appears to have emerged from the brain of a mildly satirical blogger. If you Google the phrase "hipster clubber" you get images of twentysomethings looking, even standing, like her. She's so now, or now-ish, that she appears to be critiquing the hipster mindset. You'd think she was from Brooklyn or Bethnal Green, not Bulgaria 

File Next to: MIA, Dominique Young Unique, Kreayshawn. 
Go to: denafromtheblock.com
/*

About CJ Boom

*/

2 comments:

  1. Why they are so expensive when some people cannot eat?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Diamond engagement rings are considered as the sign of royalty. So if you treat your fiance like queen, give the royal style princess diamond ring from diamonrings.co.za. I have this ring from my love and feeling so proud.

    ReplyDelete